Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can you REALLY Make Money Blogging?

Blogger is an exciting, which is full of many possibilities (one of which is profit) is very interesting it is possible to make a living full-time to do so. In fact, it is possible to make a living beyond the blog - (there are stories in the blog of a man who sold 15 million U.S. dollars to illustrate this point).

However ... ..

The reality is that the majority of blog your blog does not sell millions .... In fact, most are not even close to full-time blog blog life. Every time I visit my readers how many you win the majority reported that their income is less than 100 U.S. dollars a month the majority of people whose income is less than 10 U.S. dollars a month.
You really can Make Money Blog?

The answer is simple - Yes.

It is possible to make money blog. In fact, it is likely to be, if you try to make money with the blog and insist on a long journey, will have at least some money from the blog - but in "some" money is different from the 'long' money.
I can blog to make money?

Once more - the simple answer is yes. You can make money blog. Examples of 15 million U.S. dollars more than 1 Blogger is an example. My own experience is not so obvious, but it is another story, a Blogger there is a good way of life (I have already won the 'six figures' series for several years.

It is possible - but said each survey, I think it is not possible, at least for the majority of blog has done a lot of money to blog.

As mentioned above - I have my readers to investigate a number of times the profits. One of these studies was in May 2006 (I have done a very similar results, and in November 2007 of what appears to be similar to the investigation, my computer is running on the same subject), where I realized that I will win readers a wide range of income levels, from the blog:

And 7 percent of revenue more than 15,000 U.S. dollars a month (I suspect this is a bit exaggerated - some people tend to choose extreme public opinion poll results, not only because) 57% of the respondents said their income is below 100 U.S. dollars a month. 30% of the income is less than 30 cents a day.

I do not know you - however, these two sobering and inspiring figures. This clearly shows that the majority of blog does not do more - and also shows that there are some whose blog, at least, this time at least a part of supplementary income from the blog.
Their expectations of how to make money from your blog law

Line - something which you can be very frustrating at this stage. If you give up their dream of earning a living from the blog? Is it too hard? Is it worth it?
Do not give up, but reality.

I encourage all of Blogger's dream to create a blog, making money is very simple. Enter the game - but to do so with realistic expectations. Some of the ideas and suggestions to help you get the right to expect:
Goal is to heaven, but look at the whole next step

There is nothing wrong with big dreams. Very early in my blog to make money are beginning to see the possibility of the story and made a good living blog. The dream is a great way to mobilize and motivate you - can also be decentralized and a set of disappointing. Allow themselves time to think "what could be," but then you focus on the next step, you must let you in accordance with the direction to fulfill.

For me is a realistic goal, they can achieve in the next month. I have the goal of every month an increase of the monthly traffic to my blog by 10% over the previous month. This means that as time goes on I would like to see exponential growth to my blog. 10 percent growth target is to remember, and then I set the task "- the specific things I can do to achieve this goal (in writing a certain number of employment opportunities, and other blog, and so on.)
Do not give up your daily work

One day, when possible, you can quit his job, focusing on the blog full-time - but time is not now possible for most people reading this. My own experience, this (I agreed to expand the blog version of my story with the taste of full-time book ProBlogger things the way) is where I work, some part-time work and study part time early in my blog. In my blog I grew up falling incomes, and with the passage of time to work slowly to other duties.

In fact this is a part-time jobs, and even when I won the blog full-time income. I would like to have a backup in case things piriform (In fact, it is an intelligent Google re my blog and my blog income has basically disappeared two months).

This is very important, is responsible for cutting off other sources of income in order to "go out temporary", as a Blogger - especially if you have a family trust funds, their principal source of income. I have seen some very sad stories of people who adopt stringent measures, not only did not leave his family income.

I have written previously on the monkey bars since about Blogger.
In the long term

The success of the blog in recent years to develop their potential. To spend time:

* Create a file large enough posts
* To create loyal readers and the number of users
* Be called in its place "so that blog '
* To find their own voice
* Authority's eyes, such as search engine ....

None of this happened. Will take several years of growth blog.
NO passive income

Another common misconception is that money blog to become "passive income" - you can sit down so that your blog will receive U.S. dollars, at the same time enjoying a great lifestyle.

Do not get me wrong - there are some "passive" elements of income, can have a blog. For example:

* I could go for a week now, do not post any of my blog and I still make money
* Post I wrote 4 years ago, continue to generate income for my

It is in these areas can be said to be passive income. However, the blog a lot of money is hard work. Most of the blog, their blog to make a great time to do a great deal of time and effort in building their blog. Most, I have reached a full-time job outside the time in his blog over the years.

This does not mean that it is not fun - One of the things that I found in recent years was a hard work can be very interesting (who think) - but there are days is a long-term and arduous task.
Not all are the same blog

I am often asked - "the number of users per month to earn $ thirtieth me?"

Although I like to create a formula to develop the answer to this question, but the reality is that each blog is so different from any other blog. I have been with hundreds of blog in the past few years every time I did not learn from the two blog equality.

Blog different niche to niche (that is, the blog of different funds in order to win a job is different than winning a blog blog technology) - but even in this field is very different (I have two blog photography through several years, can not be more different).

I put this, because I often blog Who model, the other blog's blog - sometimes to the copy, which in all its aspects. Unfortunately, this is a great way forward. The success of the new blog cutting their own voice, her own blog themes and deal with their own point of view. As a result, economic growth in other ways to attract viewers and their own economic path.

Learn from other blog and blog - but also try to find their own path.

Source:Can you really make money blogging@Problogger

No comments:

Post a Comment