Thursday, January 8, 2009

What Makes a Successful Internet Entrepreneur?

A successful entrepreneur when I think about the Internet, I believe that my friend Colin McDougall. In an Internet conference about a year and a half ago Hearning talk before remember. He was not scheduled to speak, but he is so soft that it Crediterialcom on its website a month was more than 5 points was talking. And that's why I though he Stuttered this' boy 'that one' for his first public appearance is very low, I heard a hawk as Stammered for the other speakers were of a very real and like trying to sell something did not.


As you up, a big move and have learned a lot since then, one thing has not changed. E 'on the Internet' on building a real business. I do not smoke and mirrors. Colin to earth at the bottom one I know and people who just learn to a real business on the Internet and to help make for a small club has started is one of the people.

This business on the Internet, and Colin is a fresh "to the white hat 'technique is committed, and actual production. If you're like me, hearning are tired of the so-called guru's. They promise the world, but we finally losing money. Colin made a living from it is the site of more than a "real life" began with. He does not claim, and the Internet a "can not claim to be a teacher." I know him more than a year now and I know the bottom is one of the people of the earth. Now his campaign to help people like you and me with practical advice on the Internet do.

So, in my opinion, a successful Internet entrepreneur to make? That he and a liberal to be real life without people trying to influence not ',' current examples is needed. Afterall, how many of us that great 6 months or a year ago, has worked in the programs, but have been sucked, so fast, because the Internet marketing ideas that work has changed. That their daily work needs. Internet changes so quickly, and the latest trends to keep pace with is important. A successful Internet entrepreneur, and soon a long time to earn money is not. The rules of the game with the 'important' for the game, and use only "white hat" techniques. People who have been successful''information and web sites and web sites to provide real value to end will be rewarded by Google, who are dedicated and will not be punished.

I work with honesty and integrity and the Internet as a business philosophy with the death of people try. I am interested in the long term and build a long-term enterprises.

I called a friend to Colin and his people like a plan to surround myself with happy I am. Congratulate him on his success and his continuous efforts to wish good luck. It's his spirit and I'm trying to emulate perservenance.

Colin here to give me a direct quote ends with:

"When the students of another Guru offered me thousands of dollars to watch me work for a day to steal my secrets, I told them to forget about it . . .

I told them, I'm not a Guru! I'm just a guy who makes piles of cash on the internet! "


No comments:

Post a Comment